Sunday, September 1, 2013

Week 5 Schedule

Hey everyone,

It's actually a pretty normal week, no retreats or meets, so I look forward to some good, dedicated down-to-business practicing.  I would like you all to work towards running 4-5 days total a week, so that means 1 or 2 days of running on your own outside of our team practice.  When you do this, send a screenshot or share your results of 'Map My Run' to my e-mail (or something similar) and I'll add it to your stats.  You'll be amazed at how much it will help! 

Tuesday, September 3rd

Jarvis Creek Park
4:00-5:20pm
Tempo Run

Thursday, September 5th
Meet in the music room @ 3:30pm for a team meeting
4:00-5:20pm
Interval Workout
HHCA

Saturday, September 7th
9:00-10:30am
Practice @ Crossings Park
Off of Helsmann Way on the South End
Long Run

No comments:

Post a Comment