Friday, September 13, 2013

Saturday

I hope you are all having a fantastic Friday.  I'm having a great time worshiping with the middle school students on the middle school retreat.  Special thanks to Mr. White and Mrs. Flowers for running practice on Thursday!  I have decided to cancel practice for Saturday morning because of a few reasons (my wife's birthday and exhaustion from the retreat / football game), however I do expect you to run 3-5 miles on your own and e-mail me a screenshot.  Our uniforms have also arrived and will be given out Monday at practice.  Next week will be very busy with practice on Monday @ HHCA, pictures and practice on Tuesday @ Jarvis Creek, a meet at Honey Horn on Wednesday, a short practice Friday on Pinckney Island and a meet at Hampton Lake on Saturday.  I will send a full detailed schedule for next week sometime this weekend.  I hope you are all having a great week!  Persevere!

- Mr. Berry =)

No comments:

Post a Comment